Saturday 21 April 2018

Town Walls

It has been quiet since my last post, no travelling, no films and no walking, but things are looking up as the weather improves.

Not having anything special to write about, I thought I would photograph my efforts with the Middle East town walls. These pieces are Warbases flat pack laser-cut MDF. I bought two more packs at Vapnartak in February and I have enjoyed painting them.

Exterior walls


The guards are Dixon Miniatures Arnauts



Town side


Seeing these photos, I think I need to do a little more work on the gates as they are not fitting very well after painting.


I bought this little building on EBay. It looks 15mm size but I like it. I have also bought a larger piece on EBay



This is listed in the Magister Militum catalogue as an Indian/Arabic Partly Ruined Wall. I am pondering what colour scheme to use so I am open to ideas.

1 comment: